Meet us on appointment at:
Impact HUB Amsterdam
1092 CK Amsterdam
Go Deep is a process guided by a game that can be run by anyone interested in the future of a community. It is a like a journey, where, using different sets of cards, groups of people travel along imaginary metro lines to deepen their awareness of the community, enhance leadership and facilitation skills and create actions for community transformation.
Go Deep is a process where participants learn about themselves, about their communities or neighbourhoods and acquire new skills for the facilitation of relationships and groups. It supports new ways to communicate, and different perspectives and ways of identifying resources that, after the game can also be applied by everyone in their daily life.
Go Deep is an experience, not easily explained through words, yet deep and enjoyable, that brings with it amazing resources, creativity and the potential for change and empowerment.
Go Deep is an award winning, process-based game that brings together groups of people to work in community. Exploring themes that are present on a deeper level, yet affect our daily interaction. Go Deep is a synthesis of 2 existing methodologies: It combines and deepens The Oasis Game and Processwork. Since 2015 and with support from the European Union, GENE, the European Commission and a wide community of supporters, the game has been developed and applied in various communities across Europe.
Go Deep addresses with groups in communities systemic topic that impact all, but are hardly addressed. Participants choose collectively what is most alive under the surface and choose one of the offered topics in the proces, such as feelings, diversity, power and privilege and others.
Go Deep is useful for:
• Brings awareness about the diversity inside the participant and in the community,
welcoming different ways to meet all the different parts inside the person and
• Leads to new ways of thinking, doing, behaving, expressing feelings and offers new patterns of relationship.
• Raises awareness of what is needed to transform individuals, groups and communities and how to help that to happen and sustain the change.
• Bring fresh ways to work with deep community issues through the game.
• Supports the community to enjoy and promote its own growth and empowerment,
• Promote the agency and independence of the individuals and community to achieve their
own needs through healthy relationships.
– Go Deep facilitated games for communities, cities and organizations
– Go Deep trainings, both open and tailor made
– Theme-based Go Deep experiences, such as diversity journeys, power&privilege workshops.
More information check our program section. If you’re interested please get in