During this 4-week online training we’ll unpack the wisdom and science around dealing with loss or trauma plus the steps many have used to reengineer their painful experiences into something meaningful.
Gain a deeper understanding of the emotional and physiological effects grief and trauma, and navigating your journey towards post-traumatic growth.
You will learn how to assess your progress and use principles which help manage the pain of loss and disappointment, thrive in daily life especially when things get tough, and even learn how to deal with traumatic triggers when they arise!
Here’s a sample of what we’ll cover on this online training:
- The universal and unique qualities of grief
- *How it is possible to minimise suffering when things are painful
- *The psychological and physiological effects of traumatic events.
- How crafting multiple pathways to growth and change moves you through grief and disappointment.
- Put your learning into practice during our closing grief circle during our last session.
… and More!
If you are looking for a meaningful way to transform your grief into growth, this training will show you about the science and effects of trauma and loss; how to practice the “science of hope”; helpful skills and tools which can help you calmly engage real-time and past disappointments.
SIGN UP HERE